6 repeater hanguns, 1 mortar, 1 great cannon and 1 artillary mount.
bomb case: 50pts
fly, immune to psychology, large target, fear.
- Transporter. (use 40k rules for dedicated transport) a zeplin can transport 20 infantry models or 10 cavalry/ monster models, and 1 warmachine or chariot. Zeplins count as open topped.
- highly flamable all flaiming attacks count as killing blow.
- combat land a zeplin causes D6 s4 impact hits on each unit it land on.
- bomb case counts as a grenade launcher that can be fired 5 times
- flyng fortress all models in the zeplin get a 3+ ward save
- 4+ armour save
note: only dwarf armies and empire armies actually posess any zeplins, but any other army (except greenskins, tomb kings and brettonians) can take them as mercenaries (the balloon crews of the border princes are much famed for their flamability) or trophies of war (naturally greenskins are far too clumsy and careless to be able to fly such a presigion machine)